My client an award-winning e-commerce company based in London are currently looking to expand their web development team. They are currently looking for an experienced Front End / UI Developer to help maintain their award-winning platform / web app.
Established in 2008, privately funded and they have had over 9 million unique transactions worldwide they are a well-known house hold name within the personal e-commerce industry
Working in a close-knit team liaising directly with the lead Front End Developer & Product Manager. Your main focus will be to continue with on-going development and enhance existing web interface. Implement new features on web app.
To Be considered for this role you must have;
– Bsc Computer Science / Relevant qualifications.
– Ideally 2 – 3 years of commercial web / Frontend development experience.
– Experience with Angular 2+.
– Thorough understanding of service-based architectures.
– HTML5/CSS3 Expertise.
– Worked in an agile development environment. (Scrum).
– Understand responsive web design, preferably have bootstrap experience.
– Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with stakeholders, serving as a technical resource for the Product Manager.
– Competitive Base Salary DOE.
– Unlimited Holiday Policy.
– Professional development.
– Private Medical Insurance.
– Gym membership.
– Free breakfast and snacks.
– Great social culture (Friday drinks /Team lunch fortnightly/ Team socials every month).
My Client is open to considering EU Candidates. If this sounds like the next step in your career I would like to hear from you. Apply via the link or call Cathal on +447908739585
February 26, 2019
London - Shoreditch
Frontend Developer – Unlimited Holiday Allowance
Hi, I am Patrick, the first member of the Continuous Solutions Dream team. I recently returned to Derry after a number of years in Liverpool where I first experienced working within sales, as an Estate Agent / Lettings...
With the Christmas season fast approaching we want to provide a quick refresher of the Christmas night do’s and don’ts. Making sure you avoid the walk of shame to your desk, or even worse the boardroom come Monday morning...
Interview Formats and Processes. In my opinion the best Interview format / process consist of 2 stages. Ideally with the final being a face to face, however in the current climate and the influx of relocating candidates, how viable...