My client is leading Digital agency based in London. They have recently taken on a number of new exciting IOT projects and are looking for experienced developers to hit the ground running.
The team currently sits at 7 mixed between iOS & Android Developers. You will have the chance to work with the latest tools and tech, have exposure to the best and latest practises.
To be considered you must have;
– Bsc in Computer Science or Relevant working experience
– 3+ years Native iOS Development experience.
– Proficient with both Swift & Objective – C
– Strong understanding of OO principals / Practices.
– Previously pushed at least 1 app to the app Store.
– Competitive base salary
– Discount Scheme £3000 allowance across a number of leading brands.
– 22 days holidays (Christmas & Easter Company Shut down)
– £1500 Training allowance.
– Refreshments provided on a daily basis (fruit, Soft drinks & Coffee)
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic iOS Developer to join a diverse team. You will work alongside a very talented team, and will have the opportunity to learn no matter what your level of experience.
If you would like to hear more please apply accompanied by an up to date CV. This opportunity is only on offer to UK Visa holders, Nationals and EU Citizens.
September 27, 2018
iOS developer – Leading Digital Agency – IOT
£55 - 60K
Hi, I am Patrick, the first member of the Continuous Solutions Dream team. I recently returned to Derry after a number of years in Liverpool where I first experienced working within sales, as an Estate Agent / Lettings...
With the Christmas season fast approaching we want to provide a quick refresher of the Christmas night do’s and don’ts. Making sure you avoid the walk of shame to your desk, or even worse the boardroom come Monday morning...
Interview Formats and Processes. In my opinion the best Interview format / process consist of 2 stages. Ideally with the final being a face to face, however in the current climate and the influx of relocating candidates, how viable...