My Client is a leading fintech start up based in the heart of London. They were initially established in 2014, and have since grown to 36 employees. Due to year on year success they are going through an exciting phase of growth and are looking for like-minded individuals to help shake up the finance industry.
You will join a diverse multinational team, they are no egos or hierarchy, just like minded individuals that have bought into the same goal.
Your main role will be to simplify their Users experience, ensuring that they receive the most information in the least amount of swipes or taps. Ideally you will enjoy managing and manipulating key data, transforming it into an intuitive and user friendly UI.
To be considered you must have;
· Bsc Computer Science or Relevant work experience
· 4+ years commercial development experience.
· Track record of Android development and best practices.
· Minimum of 1 year experience working with RxJava/Retrofit/Dagger2.
· Understanding & experience of Android Architecture Components
· Experience working with Kotlin is highly advantageous as it is currently used.
· Preferably have experience with API’s & Google Services.
· Ideally any experience with analytic tools will put you in good sted.
My client likes to push people out of their comfort zones and their main ethos empowers trial and error. Their main worry is missing out on an opportunity because they did not test out a certain feature or framework. You will be working in a team which brings out of the best in each other, a team that holds each other accountable but most of all a team that is creative and knows how to enjoy themselves.
· Central London location
· Competitive salaries
· Annual team trips around Europe
· Fun & employees driven office space, break out areas & games room.
· Latest Equipment available on the Market
· End of Month team building days
· Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and the finest English Breakfast Tea on the market.
· Dog friendly office!
If this sounds like the next step in your career get in contact with Cathal Meehan on +447936425243 / firstname.lastname@example.org
August 16, 2018
Senior Android Developer – Revolutionary Banking App – Central London £50-75K
Hi, I am Patrick, the first member of the Continuous Solutions Dream team. I recently returned to Derry after a number of years in Liverpool where I first experienced working within sales, as an Estate Agent / Lettings...
With the Christmas season fast approaching we want to provide a quick refresher of the Christmas night do’s and don’ts. Making sure you avoid the walk of shame to your desk, or even worse the boardroom come Monday morning...
Interview Formats and Processes. In my opinion the best Interview format / process consist of 2 stages. Ideally with the final being a face to face, however in the current climate and the influx of relocating candidates, how viable...